Supporting individuals and couples in their family building goals is one of the most rewarding experiences.
Are you a compassionate, caring individual looking to make a difference?
Are you comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a multi-disciplinary team?
Do you share our fundamental belief, that everyone deserves the right to family?
If you answered yes to any of these statements, this may be the opportunity you have been looking for.
About the organization
Anova Fertility & Reproductive Health is the premier health centre in Canada exclusively focused on reproductive medicine and women’s health. We are leaders in innovation, education and communication for high quality, humanized fertility and reproductive care. We are the international standard for successful reproductive health and fertility centres that are committed to making the right to family accessible to everyone.
About the position
We are looking for RPNs and RNs to join our fertility nursing team and Procedures/OR team. Nurses working as part of our Procedures team provide front-line patient care to those undergoing Oocyte retrieval, embryo transfer, D&C, microsurgical sperm aspiration, and other minor surgical procedures. Those joining our fertility nursing team, provide individualized support and education to patients undergoing diagnostic and treatment cycles. As a member of the fertility nursing team, you will work closely with the fertility specialists managing patient’s care plans.
Minimum Qualifications and Skills Education and Knowledge
- Registered Practical Nurse Diploma from accredited institution OR
- Current Registration as RN with College of Nurses of Ontario
- Current ACLS accreditation is required when working in Procedures
- Detailed knowledge of current infection control practices
- Experience using electronic medical records systems
- Experience working in a private healthcare setting an asset
- Passion for helping people and making difference in patients’ lives
- Committed to keeping up-to-date on professional developments
- Focus on quality service and process improvement
- High degree of initiative and self-direction
- Strong customer service orientation
- Collaborative, positive and optimistic
- Conscientious, punctual and dependable
- Friendly, calm, welcoming demeanour
All qualified applicants are encouraged to submit a resume and covering letter.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
We take the health and safety of our staff and patients very seriously and follow all public health guidelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place