About the organization
Anova Fertility & Reproductive Health is the premier health centre in Canada exclusively focused on reproductive medicine and women’s health. We are the leader in innovation, education and communication for high quality, humanized fertility and reproductive care. We are the international standard for successful reproductive health and fertility centres that are committed to making the right to family accessible to everyone. We are known for our culture of support, our effective process and our holistic approach to patient care. By doing what we love, sharing what we learn and celebrating success, we encourage each other to achieve and grow, and we are role models for our community.
As a full-time Clinical Coordinator, Third Party Program (TPP), you will report to VP of Growth. Your goal in this position is to support the clinic side of the TPP Department’s activities to help ensure seamless experience for intended parents (IPs) and their donors, surrogates. In this role you will strive to increase access and provide education to individuals & couples needing seeking alternative family building options, You are able to speak to all people involved about the different aspects of their care, including helping them to understand the medical decisions along their journey to parenthood. You recognize the important of clear and frequent communication to help TPP clients have confidence during a process full of uncertainty. Your also understand the importance of consistent and frequent communication between clinical teams to support TPP clients in their journey. You are known for your problem solving capabilities and creative thinking. You actively listen to truly understand a client’s needs and potential obstacles to proceeding with recommended treatments. You understand the importance of great customer service, providing timely responses to questions and proactively reaching out anticipating client needs. You are intuitive and sensitive while managing realistic expectations. You will build trust and respect through your competence and knowledge and will become the go-to source for our clients and clinical teams. Your work will be critical in helping our patients understand the benefits of working with Anova Fertility, while ensuring that they feel supported and heard. While at Anova, you will comply with our quality standards and policies and ensure that all documentation in your care is accessible, traceable and accurate. Crucially, you will share management’s passion for being the international standard for successful reproductive health and fertility centres and for making the right to family accessible to everyone.
· For all fertility treatment patients/clients in the TPP, organizing and ensuring completeness of required documents as per Regulatory and Compliance standards from Health Canada and other regulatory bodies.
· Respond to inquiries from patients and staff, in person, by phone and via email in a timely manner
· Work closely with other members of Third Party team and other departments; · Provide information to patients regarding third party process; · Provide patients with appropriate forms regarding surrogacy;
· Respond to inquiries from patients and third parties, in person, by phone and via email; · Develop and maintain relationships with key external stakeholders/partners in support of the efforts to build a network of affiliated gestational surrogacy agencies;
· Develop presentations/documents to maximize a patient’s understanding of their options and benefits of Anova Fertility
· Develop and maintain good relationships with internal medical professionals and support staff to ensure optimal communication
· Updating SOPs and protocols to ensure that TPP patients have a consistent experience; · Tailor your work hours to patients’ schedules by offering in-clinic and virtual meetings · Set yearly objectives and exceed key performance indicators · Ensure that records are current, correct, legible and traceable
· Maintain awareness of legislative changes that may affect the TPP · Maintain strict confidentiality and security of records and patient information · Take on special projects as requested by the Executive Team;
· The best Clinical Associates share these characteristics, meaning that you are: · Solutions-oriented — you love the satisfaction of solving challenging problems for your clients.
· Laser focused on quality — you want to give the experience you would hope to receive, in terms of the technical quality of the medical care, but also the quality of the communication and support.
· Entrepreneurial — you see challenging process problems as an opportunity for creative problem solving.
A strong communicator — you’re great with people. You communicate your suggestions effectively while listening to others, using the communication style that reflects the patient’s personality
· A great listener — you know clients won’t trust you until they know you understand them. You are able to read both verbal and non—verbal cues.
· A natural salesperson — you enjoy encouraging people to make the best decision, and have no problem promoting and suggesting services that are clinically sound and will enable them to achieve their goal of family.
· RN or RPN is preferred
· Post-secondary education in healthcare or related science an asset (in lieu of RN/RPN registration)
· Knowledge of Canadian third party reproduction laws an asset
· Experience with computer applications such as Microsoft Excel, and use of internet as information/research tool
· Knowledge of EMR (Electronic Medical Records) an asset
· Experience with successful negotiations and influencing decisions
· Focus on quality care and process improvement
· Self-starter with orientation on results
· Conscientious and dependable
· Collaborative, positive and optimistic
· Creative and innovative mindset
· Meticulous attention to detail
· Unfazed under pressure
· Intellectually curious
We are actively recruiting internal and external candidates; internal candidates will be given preference, but all candidates will go through the same recruitment process.
Anova is committed to upholding and promoting the values of equity, DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION in recognition of our Founder’s mission to provide a supportive and compassionate environment FOR our patients and team members. We are constantly learning and growing with THE HELP OF OUR business and community partners to set the highest standards and foster our Four Pillars of Care: Personal, Scientific, Hands-on and Ethical. Through THESE continuous efforts, we aim to welcome new team members to the organization who are aligned in providing fertility care that puts the patient’s experience first. Should you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent