Anova Fertility & Reproductive Health is the premier health center in Canada exclusively focused on reproductive medicine and women’s health. Anova Fertility and Reproductive Health is the leader in innovation, education and communication for high quality, humanized fertility and reproductive care. We are the international standard for successful reproductive health and fertility centers that are committed to making the right to family accessible to everyone. We are known for our culture of support, our effective process and our holistic approach to patient care. By doing what we love, sharing what we learn and celebrating success, we encourage each other to achieve and grow, and we are role models for our community.
As Client Care Lead/Sales Representative, you will lead our sales staff and work with the marketing team to increase conversions of NPV (new patient visits) and private pay IVF cycles. You will identify gaps in current sales process, make specific plans for improvements, and execute the change through training and process changes.
While the clinic operates between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m., 7 days a week. This position requires flexible availability depending on our patients needs and will include working outside of regular business hours to accommodate patients’ schedules and preferences.
Crucially, you will share management’s passion for being the international standard for successful reproductive health and fertility centers and for making the right to family accessible to everyone. This position reports directly to the Director of Business Development .
As a member of the Sales and Marketing team, this position is expected to demonstrate:
- The ability to drive sales and sales initiatives to facilitate organization growth
- Develop sales scripts, processes and procedures for self and sales staff
- Cross-departmental knowledge to apply sales strategies
- Coach and mentor sales staff to ensure targets are met and exceeded
- Ability to meet sales targets established by organization
- Influence and inspire sales team members to take initiative to meet goals
As the Client Care Lead/Sales Representative under the supervision and direction of the Director of Business Development, you are responsible to:
- Be the first point of contact for all IVF patients paying privately for fertility services
- Assess, develop and implement processes to ensure new patient leads acquired through marketing initiatives are being properly managed through follow-up to improve conversation of NPVs in partnership with the client care coordinator(s).
- Send and confirm receipt/review of quote with patients, ensuring their understanding of financial obligations of IVF treatment
- Act as liaison (if necessary) between patient and outside financial provider/benefit provider
- Support patient/client in navigating all financial options available
- Support in the explanation of the IVF recommendation by the Physician, helping patients to understand that IVF has been recommended as their best possible treatment protocol
- Answer patient questions around procedure fees, what they are and why the procedures could be needed or recommended
- Prior to patient starting IVF (OPU) cycle, touch point to ensure patient is completely and confidently prepared to begin treatment
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sales role, preferably in management or leadership capacity
- Experience in healthcare services or healthcare related support services is an asset
- Experience using CRMs and other software platforms to meet sales targets
- Pleasant telephone manner and effective communication skills
- High level of understanding and active listening skills
- Available to work outside of regular business hours when necessary
- Bilingualism (French/English) or a second language considered an asset
- Natural sales ability
- Personable and relatable
- Sincere interest in helping people
- Strong customer service orientation
- Compassionate, empathetic listener
- Comfortable working in team environment
- Collaborative, agreeable and optimistic
- Conscientious, punctual and dependable
- Friendly, calm, welcoming demeanor
- Responsive to changing priorities
- Willingness to learn about the fertility journey and promote the benefits of IVF
**Note: as the company grows and legal requirements as well as our patients’ needs change, management may change tasks assigned to this role accordingly.